Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Welcome

Abby C.

Being an OKC native for my entire life, I remember growing up and feeling as though the city was too small to ever satisfy my big dreams.  Luckily, with the huge growth of the city, I find myself constantly wanting to check out the newest local opening, explore a new town, or just getting outside to experience Oklahoma’s natural beauty.  Some of my other favorites are the culture districts, baking, hiking, poodles, and crafting.  Im a big DIY girl.


Follow me on twitter and instagram!


Twitter @abbysi

Instagram @abbrogail


Kate B.


Being an adopted OKC native was not in the cards growing up.  I went from a fast, busy life traveling around the West Coast to horse and buggies and Tipis (or so I thought) Though I longed to explore places that made Oklahoma special, I had no companion to do this with, until just over a year ago, when I met Abby.  Since getting to know this amazing girl, we realized we had A LOT in common and endeavored to get to know the state we live in a little better and to spotlight local shops, small town secrets, and grow as friends.  I'm a photographer, I love to read and I am also very into crafting and learning new things!


Follow me on the twitter and Instagram:


Twitter: @katedebateokc

Instagram: @katedebate






Come back every Tuesday for a new entry in our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment